BookHounds has moved!


Friday PhoDOGraphy

Seriously?  Get out of bed?  But it is summer!

Be sure to stop by Fridays with Fred over at Mina Burrows blog HERE


  1. Your dog is adorable!! My great aunt had some wiener dogs for a long time. We've opted for larger ones - we have a lab/retriever mix & a Great Pyrenees/Shepherd mix! We said if we ever get more later in life, we'll probably opt for medium-sized ones instead even though we love the larger ones too!

  2. I miss my big dog. I had a lab/pit mix and then an aussie...they were both very special dogs. They were both always ready for long walks. The dachshund is just long and would prefer to sleep like a cat all day LOL.

  3. You look great as always Miss S!
    Have a good weekend!


Thanks for leaving a note! I try to reply to all conversations!