BookHounds has moved!


Friday PhoDOGraphy

Yep, I'm fat. 

Don't forget to stop by Mina Burrows's blog for FRIDAYS WITH FRED here.


  1. Mary not fat just tired from the sun's rays! I laughed at virtual Schatze on the sidebar, very good!

  2. Nope, Jackie, she is FAT! I am going to get a lecture from the vet again. She has been eating like a little piggy!

    If you click on the BB in the corner of Virtual Schatze, you can get your own!

  3. I am going to get a lecture too, my Tom cat Blade sleeps and eats and has gained probably 3 or more pounds too many since last August checkup... With both he and Shatze we have to watch for Kidney problems and of course with a weiner dog back displacement from too much weight!

  4. Love the sunny patio scene! Schtaze has a beagle friend in MN who is a bit sausage-like after a long winter as well!!

  5. Oh so much fun to be lazing in the sun after a cold winter!


Thanks for leaving a note! I try to reply to all conversations!