Since Kathy over at I am a reader is taking a break this summer, I am going to host a few of her normal hops. Please be a bit patient with me since this first one will be a learning experience!
I am following her guidelines HERE
What is a giveaway hop?
Simple – Each participating blog hosts a giveaway and then we link up together allowing our followers to hop easily from one giveaway to another.
For followers that means lots of chances to win free books.
For host blogs it means lots of new visitors and followers.
It’s a win-win.
Of course if you host a giveaway on your blog you can also enter all the giveaways on the other blogs.
Co Hosted by I Am A Reader, Not A Writer
July 2nd to July 9th
- You must host a giveaway on your site, you are responsible for obtaining a prize for giveaway and taking care of the shipping charges.
- You must giveaway something a reader, author or blogger would enjoy.
- Your giveaway post must include the hop image & linky (or links to the host’s sites if you can’t get the linky to work).
- Please only 1 mandatory entry – all others must be optional – Keep It Simple! No long lists of things for people to do. If you have dozens of things for people to do I will delete your blog from the linky.
- Your post must be live by 12:01 EST on July 2nd (That is 9 pm July1st if you live in California)
- The giveaway must be specifically for this hop.
- Your site must be family friendly – no erotica or 18+ sites. Your site & giveaway must be free of steamy images and book covers. If it would embarrass me to have my teenagers see it, it can’t be on your site.
- It is your responsibility to check the linky on July 2nd to be sure you are still on the linky and that your link is accurate. Please send me a direct link to your post when it goes live to BOOKHOUNDS@HOTMAIL.COM
- If you are using Rafflecopter set it to begin on JULY 1st and to end on JULY 10th. Do not use the Point Values +4, +5, +10 or +25.
To sign up to host a giveaway add your blog to the linky. Please include your shipping info in parenthesis following your blog name (US) (US/Can) (INT) – if you don’t include shipping info I will assume you are shipping to US only and edit the linky for you.
I just signed up #48 Jess resides here and forgot to include that it's international. Could you fix this for me please. Thanks.ReplyDelete
Yes, Jessica -- I will get that fixed!ReplyDelete
I am 144 - Guiltless Reading. Sorry, Mary, mine should be US/Can only.ReplyDelete