I just signed up for this new MEME -- I normally don't participate in many, but this is only a monthly commitment and I always have something to give away.
This is from Beck's Book Page:
It's time for the first Pass It Forward! This is a giveaway! There will be a linky below for you to add your book giveaway to the Pass It Forward Hop. Here are the few rules to it.
- Add a book to the hop if you would like and or just enter. Be sure to add the Pass It Forward button to your post. (On right side bar. I could not get it to work in the post for some reason, I apologize.)
- Write your blog address in the book so as the book gets passed a long, so does your blog.
- It doesn't have to be the next month, but hopefully after reading the book, you will enter it into another months Pass It Forward.
- Please have your contest run for a week. You can choose to have it run longer if you decide to.
- Its your choice if you want to have a comment giveaway or use google docs.
- Be sure to check back here to periodically to see any new books listed. You can enter them all month if you choose to do so.
- Please write a short review to the book or point them in the direction of a review you may have posted earlier.
- Have fun!
Here are my giveaways:
FOREVER YOUNG (adult) Keeper by Kathi Appelt HERE
BookHounds: To Have Not by Frances Lefkowitz HERE
Click this link to get to the original post.
Beck's Book Picks: Pass It Forward (1) (Giveaway)