20 QUESTIONS WITH ENZO
The Art of Racing in the Rain: A Novel by Garth Stein
1. What breed(s) are you?
Taxonomy is overrated. I refuse to be categorized by arbitrary human labels.
2. Favorite place to sleep?
A sunny spot by a window on a cold day.
3. Favorite food?
4. How did you find your home?
5. Favorite thing to chew?
I like to practice chewing with my mouth closed, like a person.
6. Indoors or Outdoors?
7. Any thoughts on clothes for dogs?
Humiliating and degrading. My advice is to stay away from that sort of thing.
8. Dog Trainers: Friend or Foe?
It's important to stay healthy through an active lifestyle.
9. Hair cuts or the natural look?
I am what I am, and what I am needs no explaining.
10. Do you like baths?
11. Favorite place to watch your territory from?
A race car.
12. What cute thing do you do for a treat?
I don't do cute things for treats. If you love me, let me know. If you don't, then let me go.
13. What most do you like to bark at?
14. Cats: Take them or leave them?
Take them and leave them where? I'd be happy to.
15. Would you chase a squirrel right now if you could?
I will always chase a squirrel. I'll try not to catch him this time.
16. If you catch something, what do you do with it?
Depends on the thing. See above.
17. Do you have any more adventures planned?
Life is a highway; I'm gonna ride it all night long.
18. Do you prefer to walk or go for a car ride?
A car ride, of course.
19. If you could do one thing right now, what would it be?
A car ride, of course.
20. What book would like to chew the cover off?
Anything by Cesar Millan. If he does that finger pokey thing with me and that funny noise he makes, he's looking for trouble. Et tu, Brute?
If you haven't read The Art of Racing in The Rain....you need to! I fell in love with Enzo and you need to as well. If you have read the book then his answers will make complete sense to you.
And if you haven't -- I am giving away a $10 Amazon e-gift-card so you can order your own copy! You must have an email address to win.
Giveaway end 11.30.09
Please leave a comment here to enter with a way for me to contact you.
Leave separate comments for each additional entry:
+1 post a link on your blog about this contest (leave the link here!)
+1 post a tweet (leave a link here!)
+1 follow me
+2 new follower
+1 leave a comment, even just to say hello...you can stop by every day of the contest!