Another fun 20 Questions, this time with the authors of The Silent Gift. I truly loved this one. It made me cry, but then aren't some books supposed to?
Michael Landon Jr is ML and Cindy Kelly is CK, so you get two authors for the price of one!
Be sure to click on the picture to leave a comment and enter the giveaway for my copy of this gently read book. You can also get another entry by leaving a comment here as well! And if you repost this someplace, leave me a link and that is another entry for each place!
1. Bookmarks or dog ears? (CK)Dog ears – (ML) Both
2. Dust jacket on or off when reading a hard back? On
3. Favorite author? (CK) Ray Bradbury -- Charles Dickens & Feodor Dostoevsky (ML)
4. Favorite genre’? don’t have one
5. What is the best book you have read in the last year? (CK) The Glass Castle -- The Book Thief (ML)
6. What book would you most like to see made into a movie? (CK) The Book Thief – The Silent Gift (ML)
7. If you could only take one book with you to a desert island, which would you bring? The Bible – Ditto (I’d need it!)
8. What book have you read that you think is overrated? Her Fearful Symmetry
9. What are you reading right now? Absolute Power by Vince Flynn – Walking East to West: God in the Shadows by Ravi Zacharias
10. What is the last book you bought? (CK) The Lovely Bones -- God’s Undertaker: Has Science Buried God? (ML)
11. What is the last book you received in the mail? The Silent Gift
12. What is the number of books you own? At least three hundred
13. What is the first book you remember reading by yourself as a child? Freckles – don’t remember
14. Do you have a favorite place to read? Big leather chair, lounge chair in bedroom