BookHounds has moved!


Review THE SNUGG iPad Cover @TheSnugg

Thanks to Snugg, I received an iPad 2 cover in exchange for my honest review.
I received no compensation, other than the free sample I received and in no way influenced my review. 

Product Description

Size: iPad 2 | Color: Black
This extremely attractive black iPad 2 case from The Snugg is made from premium PU leather and is the ideal addition for any business professionals, or just those that enjoy smart appearances. The case can be converted into a stand to make using the iPad's FaceTime option even easier, and it can also be handy when watching movies or other multimedia.

Color: Black
  • Superior iPad 2 Case by Snugg - Can also combine with the Snugg iPad 2 Car Headrest Mount search ASIN: B0041FP0Z0
  • Automatically wakes and puts the iPad to sleep
  • Elastic hand strap makes it easier to hold and use the iPad 2 - Great for FaceTime
  • Stylus Loop that can be tucked behind your iPad when not in use so it does not get in the way - Stylus pen not included - Premium nubuck fibre interior + velcro flap to secure iPad tightly in place when in landscape position.
  • Camera hole cutout on the back and full access to all iPad 2 ports / connections


For more information you can check out THE SNUGG 



I purchased a Belkin cover for my new iPad last year and I was not really happy with it.  It was boring, bland and basic.  I was looking for a bit of an upgrade, something sturdy, with some style.  I had looked at fancy cases with zippers, but they were a bit awkward with no camera hole or easy access for my head phones.  This case provides everything I wanted all for a reasonable price.  The holes for headphones and camera fit perfectly.   The iPad slips snuggly (yes! I did go there) into the sleeve and is held in place by a really cool little strap that magically latches on to hold it in place.

The black leather has really cool stitching in contrasting white that really accents the style of this case.  The leather is very sleek and easy to grip.  It also doesn't add much bulk to the iPad.  The other cases I had looked at were very heavy and this one is just right.  It also fits nicely in my purse (bonus: it matches!).  There are a lot of colors to choose from and the price is so reasonable, you can afford to buy more than one to coordinate.  This is an excellent value and I love holding it while I read.  OOHHH!  The best thing about this is the stand. It props up to make watching Netflix so much easier.  I have to admit, I now spend a lot more time on my iPad because of this case.

Snugg iPad 2 Leather Case in Black - 

Flip Stand Cover  with Elastic Hand Strap 

and Premium Nubuck Fibre Interior - Automatically Wakes and Puts the Apple iPad 2 to Sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a note! I try to reply to all conversations!